Are you an experienced Management Assistant with a proactive attitude and a hands-on mentality? If you enjoy working in a demanding, fast-paced and international environment then we have just the right position for you!
Your department and challenge
NN Investment Partners is an international asset manager with EUR 240 bln Assets under Management and ca. 1050 employees. You will be supporting three departments and their heads: Product Management & Development, Integrated Client Solutions and Altis, reporting to the head of the PM&D department. You will be one of three management assistants of Client Group International, with each their own area of responsibilities and you will be each other’s back up.
Your main responsibilities
As a Management Assistant at NN Investment Partners you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide support to managers and team members
- Manage NN IP manager’s agenda’s (planning , organizing and monitoring appointments and (external) meetings)
- Organize business trips
- Process travel declarations, credit card statements, payment of invoices etc.
- Be the point of contact between managers and employees/clients and manage information flows
- Deal with internal systems (Workday, E-Size, Brainnet, etc.)
- Back-up to other assistants
- You are pro-active, a good team player and you have a hands-on mentality
- Strong customer focus
- You cope well with deadlines and are used to work independently and to set priorities
- Enjoying a fast pace work environment
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, Dutch and English proficiency
- Ability to work across cultures
Your experience and skills
- Proven working experience in an assistant role(s), 3+ years experience
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and in Dutch
- Discretion and confidentiality
- HBO education
We are looking for someone who will join the team 36/40 hours per week.
Application & contact
For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure you can contact Femke Zeeman, Recruitment Team, via email email@example.com