Are you an experienced Management Assistant with a proactive attitude and a hands-on mentality? If you enjoy working in a demanding, fast-paced and international environment then we have just the right position for you!
Your impact as a Management Assistant
NN Investment Partners is an international asset manager with EUR 240 bln Assets under Management and ca. 1050 employees. In your role as management assistant, you will be part of the Risk and Finance Department, which employs approximately 90 employees and has 5 MT members. You will be primarily supporting the Head of Financial Risk and the Head of Accounting & Reporting. You will be reporting to the Head of Financial Risk.
As a Management Assistant at NN Investment Partners you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide support to managers and team members
- Manage NN IP manager’s agenda’s (planning , organizing and monitoring appointments and (external) meetings, action lists)
- Organize business trips
- Process travel declarations, credit card statements, payment of invoices etc.
- Be the point of contact between managers and employees/clients and manage information flows
- Deal with internal systems (Workday, E-Size, Brainnet, etc.)
- Support in organizing departmental/team events
Here at NN, care is a core value – care for our customers as well as our employees. You care for our customers’ needs, and as your employer, NN cares for yours. We offer great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. For your career development, we offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre
- Possibilities to grow to a higher level
NN IP is part of NN Group. NN Group and all her business units believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer experience. As a company, we have set up several subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. You will receive your holiday allowance and 13th month with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. As a Management Assistant, you will work from our office located in The Hague, which offers a secure connection via the A12 and public transport. We have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café. What more could you want?
Critical skills of a Management Assistant
You are pro-active, a good team player and you have a hands-on mentality combined with a strong customer focus. You cope well with deadlines and are used to work independently and to set priorities. You Enjoy a fast pace work environment and have excellent MS Office knowledge, Dutch and English proficiency. You have the ability to work across cultures.
Your experience and skills:
- Proven working experience in a senior assistant role(s), 10+ years experience
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and in Dutch
- Discretion and confidentiality
- HBO education
We are looking for someone who will join the team 36/40 hours per week.
Commit to NN IP
Are you the one fit for the job? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure you can contact Femke Zeeman, Recruitment Team, via email firstname.lastname@example.org