Are you good at preparing financial management reports? Do you have the drive to initiate and coordinate the planning of the management reporting process? Does setting up and consolidating reports and getting things done appeal to you? Do you want to develop yourself further? Then we are eager to meet you!
As Management Accounting Specialist you coordinate the full planning and reporting cycle for management reporting in close cooperation with the stakeholders. You are responsible for initiating and coordinating our management reporting process, and setting up and consolidating the reports. Also building up the management reporting process, including the implementation and supervision of the timelines and maintenance of this process, is part of your work. Furthermore, you focus on delivering an adequate (technical) infrastructure in order to gather the correct (aggregated) management information and you discuss the required reports and processes with our finance partners and senior management. Other responsibilities as Management Accounting Specialist? Coaching our more junior colleagues regarding the process and reporting improvements; performing a first analysis on the financial developments, and last but not least…striving for continuous improvement of our reporting processes.
Meet your team
You will be part of our Management Reporting Centre, which is part of Group Finance & Reporting.
Our Management Reporting Centre, which consists of enthusiastic and professional colleagues, is responsible for all management reporting towards our customers. Our main activities are:
- Ensuring that management reporting data is timely, accurate and complete, and reconciles with our source systems
- Preparing the financial management reports of NN Group, including cost reporting for NN Group
- Scheduling and coordinating the full planning and reporting cycle for management reporting (consisting of the cost planning and reporting), including the Business Plan cycle
- Executing, developing and maintaining the content of reports, databases and cockpit reporting
- Preparing of a limited first analysis on our financial developments as input for the Performance & Analytics team
- Preparing the initial Business Plan and forecast data, templates and reports which are used by our customers
- Coordinating and supporting our International business units for cost reporting activities
Do you recognize yourself in the above description, and do you also have an academic degree in finance (business economics, RC), work at least 7 years of relevant experience in the area of management reporting preferably in an insurance and/or investment management environment? Do you have strong stakeholder management skills to enable close collaboration and alignment with (senior) management and other stakeholders? Do you have experience with reporting processes and reporting tools, possess good project management skills, and are you fluent in English? Then you are the person we are looking for!
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues is reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterized by a professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priorities.
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the customer, the company and our business partners.
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
- The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is The Hague.
- A position in job grade 10,11 (Hay Level 16,17) with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience.
How to apply
Are you interested in this position, please apply directly online. The closing date of this vacancy will be May 5, 2019.
In case you have additional questions about the position or application process, please contact Ralph Roels senior recruiter, at 06-55348378, or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about our application process can be found here.