Are you good at preparing financial management reports? Do you have the drive to initiate and coordinate the management reporting process? Does setting up monthly reports and getting things done appeal to you? Do you want to develop yourself further and do you have between 2-5 years of work experience? Then we are eager to meet you!
As Management Accountant you focus on the processing of data in order to generate the financial management reports of NN Group. You are responsible for monitoring the correct functioning of automated systems, and setting up and consolidating the reports. Furthermore, you contribute to setting up the planning of the reporting process. Also initiating and coordinating our management reporting process, and setting up and consolidating the reports, is part of your work. Other responsibilities as Management Accountant? Discussing issues and performance with supplying counterparts, and last but not least…striving for continuous improvement of our reporting processes.
Meet our team…
You will be part of our Management Reporting Centre, which is part of Group Finance & Reporting.
Our Management Reporting Centre, an international team of enthusiastic and professional colleagues, is responsible for all management reporting towards our customers. Our main activities are:
- Ensuring that management reporting data is timely, accurate and complete, and reconciles with our source systems
- Preparing the financial management reports of NN Group, including cost reporting for NN Group
- Scheduling and coordinating the full planning and reporting cycle for management reporting (consisting of the cost planning and reporting), including the Business Plan cycle
- Executing, developing and maintaining the content of reports, databases and cockpit reporting
- Preparing of a limited first analysis on our financial developments as input for the Performance & Analytics team
- Preparing the initial Business Plan and forecast data, templates and reports which are used by our customers
- Coordinating and supporting our International business units for cost reporting activities
As a Management Reporting Centre, we stimulate and promote digital delivery of reports and strive for continuous improvement of our reporting processes.
Your experience and knowledge…
Do you recognise yourself in the above description, and do you also have an academic degree in finance (business economics)? Are you a team player, do you have a strong customer focus and are you proactive? Are you fluent in English? Then you are the person we are looking for….
We offer you…
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues is reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterised by a professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priorities.
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the customer, the company and our business partners.
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
- Possibility to work (partly) from home.
- The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is The Hague.
- A position in job grade 9 /10 (Hay Level 15/ 16), scaling depends on knowledge and experience.
- A one-year contract
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply?
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy before Thursday, March 28.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered.
More information about our application process can be found here