The Legal department of NN Investment Partners consists of approximately 40 professionals in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, Czech Republic, Japan and Singapore.
The vacancy is within the Legal department in The Hague. The successful candidate will be joining the Legal loan desk currently consisting of four lawyers. The team supports the specialized fixed income - alternative credit platform which manages a broad range of private debt investment strategies amongst which commercial real estate debt, residential mortgages, corporate debt and infrastructure debt.
As Legal Counsel within the Legal loan desk, you will be reviewing and negotiating various types of (complex) finance documentation and ancillary documents, advising the business on the lending regulatory landscape in various jurisdictions and on (structured) finance transactions, as well as liaising with outside counsels in various jurisdictions. You will act as key partner to our portfolio managers and cooperate with risk management, compliance, tax and the private placement management team.
Your experience, competencies and skills
- Master’s degree in Dutch laws
- 4+ years’ experience in the field of financing documentation, preferably as in-house counsel in financial services or within a law firm
- Good knowledge of LMA documentation. More advanced knowledge of commercial real estate and/or infrastructure financing documentation is a plus
- Ability to dive into details without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Ability to operate in an adequate and convincing manner under commercial pressure within tight deadlines
- Customer focus, excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written)
We offer you
- The opportunity to join an experienced legal team in an international, professional and dynamic environment
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- 32-40 hour working schedule
- A position in job grade 11, haylevel NL Legal 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Fabienne Stoop-Rapaille (Jurist A) on +31 (0)6 30 43 62 16. Any questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Natalia Szymanski on +31 (0)70-513 3765 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about our application process can be found here.