The Legal department of NN Investment Partners consists of approximately 35 professionals in the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Czech Republic, Japan and Singapore.
The vacancy is within the Legal department in The Hague. The successful candidate will be joining the Legal Funds&Pension Solutions team currently consisting of 3 lawyers and a paralegal assistant. The team supports both the Dutch and Luxembourg investment fund ranges and the pension solutions side of NN IP’s business.
As Legal Coordinator Luxembourg fund range within the Funds&Pension Solutions team, you will be coordinating the prospectus management activities, the registration and corporate secretary activities on behalf of our Luxembourg domiciled fund range under supervision of both AFM in the Netherlands and CSSF in Luxembourg. You will be mainly responsible for:
- Coordinating prospectus management activities. Ensuring timely production and amendment of prospectuses of the Luxembourg funds and related notices to investors in line with the internal prospectus procedure by facilitating the preparation, collection and follow-up of relevant information to be inserted in the prospectus, by liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders involved in the process of the production, maintenance and filing of the prospectus with CSSF or the Dutch external auditor
- Ensuring the timely delivery of accurate prospectus content for and being responsible for the adherence of industry rules and regulations as well as application of internal procedures
- Ensuring consistency of the prospectus in terms of layout, presentation, wording and syntax by performing a quality review
- Coordinating local Luxembourg and cross border registration of Luxembourg funds in foreign jurisdictions, licensing and supporting related commercial activities
- Coordinating filings and liaising with both the Luxembourg regulatory authority (CSSF) and the Dutch regulatory authority (AFM) for the registration of Luxembourg funds and legal approval of the prospectus
- Coordinating corporate secretary activities for Luxembourg corporate fund structures being convocation and preparation of AGMs/EGMs and the board(s) of directors. Maintenance of the corporate calendar and administration of corporate fund structures;
- Acting as key partner to our outsourcing partners
- Cooperating closely with internal departments such as product management and development, risk management and compliance
- Academic working and thinking level with a bachelor degree, preferably in law, with proven experience
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment linked to the set up and maintenance of investment funds is a plus as well as a thorough understanding of the Luxembourg asset management industry, its stakeholders, its flows and processes
- Good organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills. Pro-active & problem solving oriented mindset
- Ability to dive into details without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Ability to operate in an adequate and convincing manner under commercial pressure within tight deadlines
- Customer focus, being able to build and sustain relationships
- Excellent communication skills (managing expectations and commitments)
- Working independently
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
We offer you
- The opportunity to join an experienced, open and informal legal team in an international, professional and dynamic environment
- Challenging opportunity with autonomy, variety and career development within one of the top players in the asset management industry
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices and offer the opportunity to develop your personal and professional competencies in an international working environment
- 32-40 hour working schedule
- An attractive and competitive salary package being a position in job grade 9 or 10 (haylevel 15/16: NL Legal Level 2 resp. NL Legal Level 3)
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Carola Boden (Managing Counsel) on +31 (0)6 206 10 340. Any questions about the application process? Please call our recruiter Elise Kapper on +31 (0)70 5139042 or send an email to: email@example.com.
More information about our application process can be found here.