At NN, we definitely go for customer centricity. Quick response, accuracy, simplicity and reliability are of great importance in our contacts with clients and distribution partners. Besides, these contacts will even more take place digitally.
In order to fulfill this ambition, we are looking for a process expert (Lean specialist or Black Belt) to help us streamline our operational processes.
- take initiatives to implement the Lean culture in the company, for example by giving trainings, visualizing the activities and results, accompanying process improvements
- together with the operational business, map the client processes with a view to standardization by initiating kaizen events
- coach at operational, tactical and strategic level on the implementation of the Lean culture
- keep an overview of the Lean initiatives
- give advice in the interest of the organization
- a Lean Black Belt certificate. You have demonstrated your knowledge and know-how in a services company
- the ambition to implement and follow up sustainable change in a company
- at least a Master's degree or equivalent experience
- a very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- a customer-centric mindset
- self-confidence and sense of responsibility to work autonomously
- a talent to involve people in your mission
- a coach: you can involve people in change with a positive mood
- someone with a passion for a first-class service and customer experience
- structured in approach
- flexible and tenacious
- analytical and hands-on
- strong in constructive feedback
The place of employment for this function is 1060 Brussels, Avenue Fonsny 38.