Lean Black Belt Process Improvement Specialist
The Process Management & Innovation team will support the FSC departments towards the efficiency goals of the FSC by focusing on process automation & innovation, process management & improvement, coordinating the implementation of Operational Excellence and coordinating the continuous improvement of the DevOps way of working in cooperation with the DevOps manager in the Value Streams
As a Lean Black Belt Process Improvement Specialist:
You are responsible together with your process improvement colleagues for assisting FSC’s value streams in identifying improvement initiatives in their processes. This responsibility comes with a relentless drive for continuous improvement and the tendency to always challenge the status quo. You like to attack issues and inefficiencies with proven tools & techniques of the Lean methodology to deliver fact based business benefits. As our new Lean Black Belt Process Improvement Specialist, you are analytical, not afraid to ask difficult questions and make decisions under high pressure. With a high personal drive you achieve significant change in relatively short periods of time and you take care of your stakeholders by excellent communication and solid planning. Furthermore, you are action oriented, full of energy and make others enthusiastic to keep the continuous improvement flame burning.
Using your own initiative and ambition, you achieve excellent results:
- Alignment with value stream MT, green and yellow belts and Blue Belt Teamcoaches (focused on continuous improvement) on process performance and major process analysis and improvement
- Create long-term solutions by addressing the root cause instead of short term fixes.
- Constantly work toward simplifying and standardizing work.
- Lean and Operational Excellence awareness embedded within the activities performed by the FSC
- Contribute to a steady and sustainable growth in customer satisfaction and a reduction in lead time and shortened deadlines of services provided by the FSC and increasing productivity by continuously support in improving processes and ways of working.
- Safeguarding the uniformity and driving the standardization of lean methods and tools that are applied.
We also care about you
Just as you as our Lean Black Belt Process Improvement Specialist indirectly care for our customers, we also take care of you. With great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment, you will have good reason to find going to work every day a pleasure. For your career development, we facilitate:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Center.
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
- In-house training and personal skills training.
Whatever we do, we do together in an environment full of freedom where your personality, talents and ideas count. For example, collaborating with another team is quite the norm and regularly leads to better outcomes. We have no thresholds within NN; everyone is readily accessible and willing to help each other.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
Whatever your supporting role within the business, you offer your honest opinion and enthusiastic approach to all you do. Your customer-oriented attitude helps to encourage your colleagues. Together with NN, you help the whole world through various CSR projects. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries, and there are quite a few: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you.
As a Lean Black Belt Process Improvement Specialist, you will work from our beautiful office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12. The beach is just around the corner, and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café. What more could you want?
Critical skills of a Lean Black Belt Process Improvement Specialist
- Lean expert and desires on short notice Lean Six Sigma black Belt certification.
- Content knowledge with entrepreneurship attitude
- Proactive and you like to share your knowledge with others
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Lean Process Improvement.
- Strong stakeholder management skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills and present yourself as approachable, open minded, an excellent communicator (Dutch and English) and you are sensitive to your environment.
- Recognized as an authority in the area of lean and have a proven track record in effectively coping with and managing change.
- Creative thinker and have a hands-on mentality that gets things done.
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organisation where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job or application process? Then please call Senior Recruiter, Ralph Roels, via +31 (0) 655348378.