The specialist focuses on the development and implementation of leadership programmes. Provides business consulting/training to corporate, business unit and/or functional organizations in order to strengthen the organization and build talent and capabilities. Identifies needs and develops tools and programs to meet those needs within the organization. Leads projects that are transformational in nature and has a significant company-wide impact. Contributes to the design and implementation of the LD and Learning (on-line learning platform) strategy.
You will be part of the Human Capital Development team, which is part of the NN Group HR Headoffice.
The centre is responsible for the development of tools , guidelines and specific solutions for the following key areas:
- Leadership Branding & Learning ;
- Talent Management and Strategic Workforce Management;
- Traineeship (programme development and trainee management);
- Employer Branding/Employee Value Proposition (EVP) & Communication;
- Diversity & Engagement;
- Performance Management.
The Human Capital Development team works in close collaboration with various NN businesses through virtual teams. This setup is geared to letting staff around the world collaborate in fields of expertise regardless of time and place, according to the agile principle.
- Work with executives and senior management to define strategic objectives for the design and delivery of development tools and programs, align organizational focus, build leadership capability, and reinforce desired behaviours.
- Design and deliver development programmes to the (senior) management population. Focus may be on leadership development or employee skills and capability building
- Coach executives and senior management and facilitate manager onboarding process; coordinate, research, and/or facilitate senior management training, development, and/or team meetings
- Conduct performance analyses to determine individual and organizational capability gaps. Design and develop interventions to address gaps
- Facilitate new and existing teams development process
- Respond to key ad hoc organizational requests as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, master’s degree preferred
- > 7 years’ experience in designing and delivering management training programs on a global and international level using multiple platforms
- Experience in effectively and successfully managing vendor relationships
- Proven program design, executive coaching and facilitation skills
- Stakeholder management,
- Planning & organisation skills – hands on approach
- Entrepreneurship and business driven,
- Innovation/out of the box thinking
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 10/11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .