Shape a solutioning process that forms the linking pin between business initiatives on the one side and the actual solution delivery on the other side. Part of this is defining templates and re-usable deliverables to ensure all aspects of the solution are taken into consideration;
Own the key solution design principles, apply the enterprise architecture principles and ensure these are adhered to in all solution design activities;
Ensure focus in the solutioning process is on, amongst others, understanding the business and technology drivers and constraints, defining different implementation scenarios with their pros and cons, and on clear guidance how to organize the delivery in existing or newly formed teams;
Provide guidance to chapter leads / scrum teams to ensure the initiative is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
Define/agree the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
Design and direct the governance activities associated with ensuring solutions design transparency, assurance and compliance.
Escalate when timely consensus cannot be reached with stakeholders on solution design
Develop a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from future to current state (as defined by the enterprise architecture).
Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the solutions design.
Document solution design and analysis work.
Orchestrate the activities in Solutions Delivery that execute / contribute to the above responsibilities.
Meet your team
You will be part of Solutions Delivery and will report to the Head of Solutions Delivery
- Influence and persuade peers
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution design requirements
- Propose and estimate the financial impact of solution design alternatives
- Apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies’
- Organizational sensitivity
- Proven ability to work well with others
- A respected leader that is able to connect people
- Technology neutral: remains unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor choice, and is interested in results, leaving personal preferences aside
- Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcome
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, please call recruiter Mina Bahaj on +31 (0)6 15 066245..