At NN Group Finance, the Centre of Excellence(CoE) is discovering & implementing innovative ways to increase efficiency and optimize business processes. One of our first successes is the implementation of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in order to automate repetitive and rules-based processes.
Why Robotic Process Automation?
At NN Group Finance we believe in the combination of increasing efficiency and increasing fun in jobs. We use RPA with UiPath automation software for this purpose. UiPath gives us the tools to automate standardized and repetitive tasks, for the benefit of our employees and our company.
As a first step we set up the CoE with our implementation partner by developing robots for Group Finance, corporate HR and even NN's business units. Now it is time to take next steps in our journey by hiring a lead RPA developer.
We have the ambition to grow further as a CoE, therefore we need an Lead Developer who will influence, improve and operates closely together with our stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities
- You are/will become an technical expert in RPA tools (e.g. UIPath), Data blending tool (e.g. Alteryx) and in the way it operates in NN's IT environment.
- You know the supplier's roadmap and you will influence this roadmap to increase our potential benefits. Furthermore you will ensure a sustainable roll-out plan of this product within NN.
- You set the standards for developing & documenting robots in UiPath and executes the quality assurance in cooperation with our offshore partner, in order to deliver state of art & robust robots.
- You work in Scrum team to be as agile & compliant as possible.
- You assist when needed in daily operations and you are a liaison between our customers and our offshore partner.
- And of course you will develop robots. You are the master, so show your capabilities!
Your experience and skills
- Relevant Masters Degree in Finance, Business Information Management or IT.
- At least 2 year experience and advanced programming skills in C#, .Net and VB.
- Experience of developing UiPath/ Alteryx software is important plus.
- Experience in managing and working together with an external offshore partner
- Capable of developing NN's roadmap and managing the roadmap of the supplier.
- Critical thinking and challenging mindset on way of working & development efforts.
- Understanding of the finance function at a (large) insurance company.
- Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle. You have worked on Agile or Continuous Delivery (CD) based projects before.
- Collaborative, team focus.
- Comfortable with working in international team with various background and cultures.
- Enthusiastic and unprompted attitude for implementing & developing new operations.
- Intrinsic desire for high quality and a passion for technical & innovative developments like robotics and cognitive computing.
- Attention to detail, committed to quality - you pay attention to what you make, and take pride in it.
- You are eager to solve problems and to analyze & remove root causes.
- Excellent communication skills; fluent written and spoken English.
Application & Contact
Interested? If so, click on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the on-line application form and submit your English resume and letter of motivation.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact René Schripsema at telephone number +31 646260716 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org