NN Belgium is looking for an IT Salesforce Developer for our IT Development department (125 internal and external employees). You will be reinforcing the Salesforce development team with your fresh and creative input. We are looking for talented young professionals/graduates to join our IT development department, specifically to work on our Salesforce team delivering innovative solutions within the insurance sector.
- perform functional and technical analysis.
- work on the development, programming, implementation, maintenance of Salesforce.
- write and manage unit tests of Salesforce platform code developed by the team.
- troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- learn about the banking and insurance industry.
- a Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- A strong interest in Salesforce and frontend applications.
- notions of modern development concepts like Continuous Integration And Continuous Deployment.
- willingness to work in a fast paced Agile environment.
- A strong interest or a good knowledge of most recent security requirements in a web based IT environment.
- sufficient knowledge of French, Dutch and English language.
- analytical, stress-resistant, dynamic and assertive.
- independent but also a real team player.
- responsible in handling your workload.
- someone who loves a challenge.
- solution-oriented and customer driven.
- eager to learn new tools and technologies.
- creative & you have a proactive mindset to advise on the direction of solutions.
Ready to work as a team player in an Agile scrum team located Brussels South on a full time employment basis ? Don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter.