NN Group ECAPS Run Master: a key and central role in determining NN Group’s capital requirements.
Your main responsibility is for running and for helping further development of ECAPS (internal risk management system) and your activities include:
- Managing the quarterly runs of ECAPS, logging and resolving incidents;
- Interacting with business units in countries in which NN Group operates;
- Judging of actual outcomes on plausibility and soundness;
- Creating adequate user acceptance and user agreement;
- Support the creation of methodological changes or innovations;
- Participating in analysing and setting requirements with stakeholders (Business Units, Group Staff);
- Contribute to testing of delivered software (user acceptance).
Meet your team
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team is responsible for the management of overarching risk management frameworks as well as for internal and external reporting and communication on key risks of NN Group. As such, the team performs the following activities:
- All external reporting of the NN Group risk profile and risk management activities including the quarterly risk disclosures, annual report risk disclosures, inputs for analyst presentations, reporting to regulatory bodies and rating agencies;
- Internal risk reporting to NN Group Management Board;
- Calculation of the Solvency Capital Requirement (SCR), Solvency II ratio sensitivities and analysis of SCR movement across reporting periods;
- Shared Service Centre for risk calculation for the business units;
- Managing the Risk Limit framework at NN Group level and for individual business units;
- Creating the ORSA (Own Risk & Solvency Assessment) Report for NN Group;
- Coordination of stress & scenario testing, both for regular ORSA and ad-hoc (event-based) and regulatory stress tests;
- Monitoring and reporting on the development of the solvency ratio for NN Group.
The ERM team is an international and diverse team in which colleagues with different backgrounds work closely together on our deliverables and to ever improve the way we work. The team is a balanced, international mix of expertise along the different risk areas (financial and non-financial risks) as well as between analytical and content knowledge versus project management, presentation and consulting skills. A dedicate resource within the team is responsible for working with the risk calculation system (ECAPS) and performing system runs that calculate SCR for group and business units. This position is reflected as “ECAPS Run Master” and is currently open and subject of this vacancy.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for Group Risk at NN Group Head Office.
- Academic Master’s degree in quantitative/economic/actuarial/asset/risk sciences/IT/Engineering;
- Experience in development and/or operating of quantitative models;
- Generic IT affinity;
- Analytical skills to understand and solve Risk & Finance related issues;
- Understanding of the Financial Reporting process;
- Experience within insurance sector and Solvency II would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good planning skills with a focus on execution;
- Organized worker, enabling auditability;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- An opportunity to participate in the central group capital requirements reporting process;
- Exposure to experts from actuarial but also other disciplines and the opportunity to learn from them;
- Witness executive decision making from the inside;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag;
- A position in job grade 10 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
- A one- year contract (if applicable).
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered.
More information about our application process can be found here.