Are you passionate about innovation? Do you have the abilities to turn an idea into reality? Do you enjoy to continuously test and experiment with customers? To make your idea better and better each day? To break barriers to deliver the first version of the product? Do you have excellent communication skills? A constant drive to explore new trends?
Then I might be looking for you….
The ‘Home’ team is currently exploring how we can help people with a diverse set of challenges related to their home and its surroundings. Our ultimate goal is to create a home ecosystem where multiple parties jointly create value for customers. To realize our goal, the home team is searching for new services and business models. We’re at the start of this exciting journey. That means that we are in exploration phase: we talk to a lot of customers, try to understand their needs and we will build further on that. Therefore I am looking for a passionate go-getter that wants to get his or her hands dirty.
Are you ready to be a founder of a new service or business?
You will work closely together with the proposition team lead from NN and two external entrepreneurs. The team works with the design thinking and lean startup methodology. Our external partner Aimforthemoon guides and coaches the team through the innovation process. Therefore this is also an opportunity to familiarize yourself with innovation methodologies. Next to that, the team consists of two partnership leads. They are responsible for establishing partnerships and launching propositions with external parties. Proposition and partnership leads work closely together to establish a common understanding of the customer, the customer problems, potential solutions, the competitive landscape and to decide on make or buy decisions.
Leading, developing and executing one or more concepts within the Home team, by participating in customer interviews, setting up different experiments and delivering on minimum viable products (first 1000 active users). Responsible for the results in the different phases of the funnel: Customer Discovery, Problem-solution fit and Product-Market fit phase. Being able to think of new and better ways to bring a concept to the next level. Is passionate about solving a real customer problem. Explores the home ecosystem.
- Works on experiments by formulating hypothesis and success criteria (with support of external coach)
- Develops concepts based on customer data from experiments
- Follows innovation process and delivers on deadlines
- Captures learnings and best practices
- Supports the team with the coordination of activities
- Is able to engage people regarding Home and its concepts
- Uses creativity plus problem-solving capabilities to execute on concepts
- Co-responsible for developing the Home ecosystem
- Initiates game-changing services and business models within the Home domain
- Relevant Master’s degree
- Preferably at least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of methodology like design thinking and lean startup development or eagerness to develop expertise in this field
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch as well. Spanish is a bonus.
- Business builder, entrepreneurial desire to create comfort with ambiguity and change
- Visionary, champion, unconventional thinker
- Curious and highly energetic
- Excellent communications, presenting, influencing and negotiations skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Result, delivery and target focused, can make things clear and practical
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- Exposure to experts from growth Marketing but also other disciplines and the opportunity to learn from them
- Witness executive decision making from the inside
- Flexible working hours and location
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
- A position in job grade 9/10 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience
Are you interested in this position, please apply directly online. The closing date of this vacancy will be April 1, 2019.
In case you have additional questions about the position or application process, please contact Ralph Roels senior recruiter, at 06-55348378, or via email@example.com