(Junior) Portfolio Manager Multi Asset
Do you have a strong desire to manage multi asset portfolios and be part of a large and dedicated multi asset team? We have a great opportunity for a portfolio manager. A team player with a passion for investing.
The (Junior) Portfolio Manager will be part of a team of portfolio managers, responsible for managing a diverse set of multi asset portfolios.
- You will manage Multi Asset portfolios where you will implement investment decisions, select the appropriate instruments, report and communicate to clients.
- We provide an environment for an ambitious person to learn from the team and grow into a role of portfolio manager carrying the responsibility for a wide set of portfolios.
- Take initiative to improve investment and operational processes.
- Providing verbal and written information on portfolio positioning and performance to the sales organization, distribution channels and clients.
- Maintain an active relationship with the marketing & sales staff of NNIP in order to support the growth of the assets under management in these platforms.
Meet your team
Multi Asset is one of the five focused investment teams within NN IP managing close to 30bln. assets in balanced mix funds, flexible multi asset strategies, diversified multi credit and lifecycle solutions. The team consists of 27 strategists, data scientists and (client) portfolio managers. The lifecycle solutions (sub) team consists of 5 portfolio managers. In your role you will actively engage with the other portfolio managers in the sub team but also with the other colleagues within Multi Asset and the rest of the organization. In addition you will support our sales and relationship management colleagues in servicing existing clients.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit: NN Investment Partners.
We are looking for a dynamic and (experienced) investment manager, who has a passion for markets, a broad background in investing and continuous drive to improve. When assessing you application we will be specially looking for:
- Desire to play within a team
- Passion for markets
- Number of years of experience in investment management
- Broad instrument knowledge, including derivatives
- Innovative mindset
- Strong communication skills
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role
- Fluent in English and Dutch
We offer you
Our appreciation for our colleagues is reflected in our conditions of employment, which can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you the unique opportunity to work within a large and well equipped multi asset team, add to our ambition to stay innovative and adaptive to new developments and help to build out our business internationally to various clients groups.
Internally this position it plotted in the job category: Investment Professional 3 or 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Natalia Szymanski on +31 (0)630081147.
More information about our application process can be found here.