On a day-to-day basis the performance analyst deals with large quantities of data. This data is transformed into information such as: returns, risk statistics, exposures and attributions. The team always seeks to do this in the most efficient way possible. The true value added of the performance analyst, however, lies in the interpretation of this information and translating it into meaningful conclusions & recommendations.
You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- Calculating official performance returns for NNIP’s mutual funds and client mandate portfolios
- Ensuring NNIP’s compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®)
- Providing key performance and attribution analysis to support business and investment decisions
- Provide allocation & analytical data for downstream reporting (e.g. factsheets, websites)
Meet your team
The Performance, Attribution & Analytics (PAA) team is embedded within Financial Risk in the Risk Management department. PAA is the independent and official source for performance & attribution figures for the NNIP client mandates, the mutual fund range and the NN proprietary portfolios. In addition, it is responsible for allocation & analytical figures that are published in fund factsheets, on websites and in various reports. Residing within Risk Management, the team operates independently from the Investments and Sales departments.
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Check out the following blog and meet your new manager!
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly accurate and efficient worker
- Affinity with capital markets and the asset management industry
- Team player with can-do mentality
- Master’s degree
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, preferably including VBA/Macros
- CFA or CIPM certification, or willingness to study for it
- Your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A challenging and dynamic environment that gives you the opportunity to influence the decision making of a large asset manager
- A team with an open attitude that is continuously sharing knowledge. Commitment and dedication towards reaching our company goals are highly valued, but we know how to unwind as well!
- The opportunity to obtain CFA or CIPM certification, paid for by NNIP
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague, The Netherlands.
- A position in job grade 9 or 10
- A one- year contract.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Alexander van Eekelen (Head of Performance, Attribution & Analytics) on 06-30 32 77 61. Any questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Femke Zeeman via +31 651509766.
More information about our application process can be found here.