Are you an ambitious engineer who wants to expand his knowledge of and experience with SAP cloud- and HANA technology?
- Nationale-Nederlanden is one of the leading insurers of the Netherlands and part of NN Group. The SAP C&A department is supporting the business processes of collections & disbursements, accounting and client management. You have a good understanding of the Insurance industry;
- This Engineering job is used in the context of DevOps teams who, as a team, have all the skills, knowledge and competencies necessary to Change and Run the applications. Each team is fully supporting a business-chain. You have both an IT and a business oriented way of thinking and working;
- Some of our DevOps teams are a balanced combination of onsite (Rotterdam) and offshore (Bangalore) team members. You are a person who can bridge gaps in distance, language and culture;
- The SAP platform (on HANA) is the core transaction platform of Nationale Nederlanden with both internal users (your colleagues) as external (your customers). You are experienced in SAP environments and you are very keen on innovation of the SAP services that empower our end-users to perform their processes. You are an engineer with a natural curiosity in new technology;
- Nationale-Nederlanden is in the process of a Devops and CI/CD transformation in which the teams are working towards higher levels of maturity. Devops coaches are available for support. You are natural contributor to personal- and team development and you are an engineer with an untamable urge to optimize and automate our own way of working.
Meet your team
To get a better picture about the team, environment and specialistst, please see our movie:
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for NN Group.
- IT Bachelor's or Master’s degree;
- Experience as a SAP engineer in the Insurance industry is preferred;
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD;
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English;
- Persuasiveness, initiative, collaboration and craftsmanship are very important competencies;
- Proven contribution to the SAP DevOps engineering community with publications or public presentations is very much appreciated.
- An organization with a dedication to Devops and CI/CD and state of the art technical environment with SAP cloud- and HANA technology, portals and apps;
- A challenging job in Rotterdam, professional teams and high engineering culture;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself;
- 36-40 hour workweek;
- A position in job grade 9 (IT Generic 3, Hay level 15), grading depending on knowledge and experience.
- A one- year contract.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact Bjorn Hoogenes (SAP C&A Roadmanager), phone: +31 6 11 377 082, mail: email@example.com.. Any questions about the application process?
If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06- 1527 2039 (please mention the job ID in your message).
More information about our application process can be found here.