Junior Investment Manager ABS & Mortgages
Do you like to dive deep into the transaction structures of Asset Backed Securities to find interesting investments? Or are you getting energized by investing in whole loans and managing a transaction from origination to closing? Then please read about the below opportunity and apply if you think you have the qualities to join the team.
NN Investment Partners has an established Mortgages & ABS team focused on investments in European Residential Mortgage Loans and Asset Backed Securities. The team manages approximately EUR 28Bn in assets for in-house and third party clients.
To support the strong growth and further strengthen our capabilities, we are looking for a Junior Portfolio Manager with strong affinity with investing in European Residential Mortgages and Asset Backed Securities.
Your main responsibilities
- Support in the continuous improvement of the investment process
- Support in reporting tasks, and create efficiency
- Assist in transaction execution
- Support the more experienced managers in the Team
- Communication between the various departments and teams
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for NN Investment Partners.
Your experience and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and portfolio management
- Proficiency in Excel, VBA, R, Matlab
- Able to work in a dynamic, internationally oriented environment
- Proficient in English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong will to invest in personal education and experience
- Preferably a Master’s degree in Econometrics (other technical degrees can also be considered)
- Affinity with (Big) Data analysis and behavioral finance
- Team player with good communication skills
- Shows initiative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of expanding the capabilities within a large international asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices;
- Internally this position is plotted in job category: Investment Professional 3.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Natalia Szymanski on +31 (0)70 5133765.
More information about our application process can be found here.