Did you recently graduate your IT studies and are you willing to constantly challenge and develop yourself, then you are the junior DevOps Engineer we are looking for!
Junior DevOps Engineer FM
As a junior DevOps Engineer you are responsible for translating business requirements into suitable technical solutions. Together with your team you make sure that all Facility Management applications and tooling is live for all NN employees.
You work, for example, on our ServiceNow FM portal in which your NN colleagues make room reservations, catering reservations and register visitors etc. But you also make sure that our colleagues can enter the NN building with their access cards, provide electronical lockers and develop a tool where colleagues can see which areas in the building are crowded or where you can work quietly.
As Devops Engineer you will participate in collection and elicitation of requirements, estimation and breakdown of technical tasks and also in the delivery of working solutions on a regular basis. Your solutions will be mostly related to diverse API teams and should fit into the bigger picture of NN architecture.
- The NN CIO FM Team uses the agile/scrum as a new way of working;
- They automate processes (e.g. security, infra provisioning);
- They do second-day operations (e.g. monitoring, billing, incidents);
- They advise on the use of new cloud native solutions and create component designs for those services;
- They listen to client and provide suitable solution.
We are looking for:
- A junior engineer with good analyzing skills;
- HBO/WO IT education
- Great willingness to learn and develop yourself
- Some expertise in Windows Administration and Linux Administration
- Basic knowledge CI/CD concepts and tools
- ServiceNow foundation is a pre
- Good communication (English and/or Dutch)
As a Devops Engineer FM your personal qualities will play a decisive role.’
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A job as IT Generic Engineer level 2 - haylevel 14 with a salary of €2750 based on 36 hours.
- 8% holiday allowance and a 13th month
- Big learning curve since your will be exploring new technologies
- The ability to work with professional and expert colleagues to do the right thing in the interests of the customer and with an eye for society.
- Modern working conditions with the NN way of working
Do you like an open work environment and do you want to develop yourself to become an experience DevOps Engineer? Then we would like to meet you! Upload your resume via the apply button. Do you have questions about the vacancy or the application procedure, please contact recruiter Anouk Mastwijk on 06-1527 2039.