Do you want to join the team who is reporting all the corporate treasury transactions of NN?
The team administrates financial instruments and transactions in scope of Group Corporate Treasury and serves with the high quality data and reports its’ clients and stakeholders within Finance Service Centre as well as Corporate Treasury and Capital Management.
As a junior Controller Treasury Administration you are the process owner of the monthly treasury control activities and responsible for the in-house banking controls. Your ease to learn IT systems like SimCorp, SAP, PeopleSoft, GAUDI and understanding of reporting will support you in your role. Drive for success, high quality standards, client focus, passion for operational excellence are among the main focus points of the team. Combination of the regular tasks with the project work opens the doors for utilizing wide range of your talents: from accuracy and precision to thinking in a bigger picture and working together.
In the Asset Reporting Centre we currently have an open position for the role junior Controller Treasury Administration. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Performing month-end closing recurring tasks;
- Consistent, timely, accurate and verified (reconciled) data and standardized reporting
- Control and improvement of accounting and reporting processes flowing through multiple system and departments;
- Bachelor or master degree in finance (business economics/ accounting or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience in financial accounting and reporting role within an investment management or corporate finance environment;
- Experience with SimcorpDimension is an strong advantage;
- Knowledge on financial investments including derivatives;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Drive for continuous improvement;
- Structured way of working, good planning & organizing skills;
- Data analysis and interpretation skills required;
- Quick learner;
- Team player;
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- An interesting position in a dynamic, international environment.
- A professional and fun team.
- We highly value initiative, integrity and empathy for what matters most to our customers and other stakeholders
- This position offers flexibility in daily working hours and work location (‘new way of working’)
How to apply
Interested? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, or on the application process? Please contact recruiter Dennis Damoiseaux by phone +31 6 82 99 96 06 or by email email@example.com. More information about our application process can be found here.