The Chief Actuary Office is responsible for the technical provisions of NN Group. In exercising its responsibilities, the Actuarial Function at the Group level must present a challenge to the business unit actuaries and report on findings for senior management and other stakeholders – Finance, Risk, Capital Management, CAS, external auditors, etc.
There is currently a vacancy for Actuary in the team Actuarial Reporting.
Your main responsibilities
- Participate in reporting of actuarial metrics, review and analysis, internally and externally
- Maintain and develop the reporting method and requirements for actuarial metrics
- BU liaison for actuarial reporting matters
- Participate in strategic projects where finance actuarial skills are required
Your experience and skills
- Academic Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Actuarial sciences or similar (quantitative e.g. econometrics, mathematics, statistics)
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Solvency II knowledge and experience is preferred
- Experience in IFRS and market-based valuation and reporting is preferred
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Result driven attitude, focused on service and meticulous performance, precise
- Team player with hands-on attitude, flexibility to deal with changing priorities in a turbulent environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities - proven track record in formulating clear and concise conclusions
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseax, Recuiter, via email@example.com, of +31 70 513 80 67.
Third party applications are not accepted.