Are you the young professional who helps to further grow our business in Belgium?
We are currently looking to strengthen our sales team with a Junior Account Manager.
NN Investment Partners is the asset manager of NN Group, a Dutch financial corporation listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
We are an investment company with a global view, a keen eye for new opportunities and a proven track record of putting clients first. As a responsible investor, we put a high priority on ESG factors in our investment analyses.
In Belgium we are one of the largest asset managers and are servicing our institutional and wholesale clients via a focused range of investment solutions.
In an initial phase:
- assist in business initiative projects of NN Investment Partners
- support senior sales on creating presentation materials and on other team business development tasks
- support implementation, including account set up, guideline development, reporting needs and establishing other service needs
- preparation for and participation in client market and portfolio reviews
- learn fundamentals of banks’ and insurance firms’ financial statements, regulatory and accounting trends
Become accountable for a portfolio of client accounts and focus on proactively widening & deepening the relationship for enhanced revenue opportunities.
Proactively identify opportunities to enhance revenue
Create first decile customer experience by ensuring:
- design, ownership, and delivery of complex and/or ad hoc client requests
- anticipating client needs and prompt responses to clients’ inquiries
- cultivating an awareness of client specific investment and operational priorities and sensitivities
- accurate and timely client reporting
Deep understanding of client dynamics and needs
Deep understanding of NN Investment Partners’ expertise.
Protect existing revenue when business is at risk
Skills and Qualifications:
- Be passionate about financial markets
- Relevant Master Degree (economic or finance)
- CFA degree is a plus
- Excellent Dutch, French as well English writing and presenting skills required
- Used to work in an environment with several peak moments and targets
- Excellent PC skills: MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and ideally programming skills
- You have a customer focus mindset;
- You have professional expertise and market focus;
- You are a pro-active team player;
- You have good communication skills and commercial properties (both verbal and written);
- You have an above average interest in investment products;
- You are ambitious, innovative and inquisitive. You will participate in networking events and do research on the market and our competitors;
- You have the potential to act as an equal partner for clients and have persuasiveness, empathy and listening skills.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Dirk Jacquemyns via +32 475 49 00 36.