Developer – Java
If you are a creative and driven developer who is ready for a new challenge in an ever changing environment we may just have the job you are looking for. Nationale Nederlanden Investment Partners (NNIP) is looking for a professional Java developer who is up for the task to service our clients to become a top tier asset manager.
You will be working in a motivated DevOps team responsible for improving and developing our online Pension solutions in an Agile way.
Your main responsibilities
You are responsible for coding robust and future proof components, in response to varying business and customer and system requirements. Your tasks require developing proof of concepts, develop and test our transactional and highly STP pensions platform, contribute in creating functional/technical plans for new and changing development areas. You achieve thorough understanding of products, offerings and services within your area.
Your experience and skills
- Agile Scrum
- CI/CD, GitLab, Maven
- Min. 5 years professional Java Enterprise programming, using the Spring Framework.
- Database programming, Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, ORM
- Web Services XML/JSON
- Spring boot
- Microservices with spring cloud
- Object oriented programming
- Test Driven Development
- Automated unit testing (NUnit, Junit, Soap UI)
- Speak English fluently
- Customer focus
- Collaboration, team player
- A self-starter and assertive
- Focus on delivery and quality
- Solution driven
- Pragmatic, proactive way of working
We offer you
- Entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, encouragement to express your ideas and empowerment to execute them
- Multicultural, professional and dynamic environment that could get the best out of you
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Elise Kapper, Senior Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)70 3781136.
Third party applications are not accepted.