CIO International is responsible to realize the IT strategic goals of NN, in close cooperation with the local country organizations. Will you be able to create momentum, drive strategic change and IT transformation? The IT Transformation lead within NN International is an excellent career opportunity when currently working within IT Strategy consulting.
As IT transformation lead, you are responsible, for:
- The IT Change portfolio, currently focusing on topics such as customer engagement, the new way of working, data and cloud;
- You will work in a small central team in close cooperation with local countries (dotted lines to Central) and you will be reporting to the CIO of NN international;
- Typical challenges in your role are: dealing with multiple stakeholders, with competing initiatives in a context where country organizations act on various levels of maturity;
- In this context, you need to execute and drive decisions even when there’s ambiguity or incomplete information. Vital is that you have the ability to gain peoples trust and understand customer needs.
Meet your team
At NN IT is essential for the growth of our company and the quality of our services. With renewed IT solutions we are taking the next steps in our financial services. We accomplish this with innovative technologies in an Agile way. Within NN, CIO International is responsible to realize the IT strategic goals of Insurance International, in cooperation with the local country organizations.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group.
- Academic degree (Computer science – Business administration);
- Experience in FSI/Insurance is a must
- Solid experience in IT change management on a variety of topics such as digital transformation, Customer engagement/ CRM; Digital;
- Around 10 years of working experience;
- Experience as a strategic (IT) consultant is a must, the ability to act as a sparring partner for senior leadership;
- Excellent communication skills with a professional level in English;
- In addition, your personal qualities will play an important role.
We offer you
Our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- Working in a small professional team on leading-edge topics such as cloud, customer engagement, new way of working;
- Working in an inspiring and entrepreneurial environment in an international context. Exposure to senior leadership. Great step for personal development and numerous opportunities to reach your full professional potential;
- Excellent compensation - scaling depends on knowledge and experience.
- You will be based in The Netherlands, in our office in The Hague. Intensive travelling across Europe will be required.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact Wilfred Hogendoorn via Wilfred.Hogendoorn@nn-group.com. If you have questions about the application process, please contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk on 06- 15272039. You can give her a call or send her a message via WhatsApp.
More information about our application process can be found here.