The Document Management department is transforming into agile, self-organizing, multidisciplinary teams embracing dev/ops, Scrum and CI/CD. We are entirely responsible for two major areas within NN: Print & Mail and Scanning & Archiving.
We are currently looking for an IT Engineer for Scanning & Archiving. Are you passionate about developing software, applications and IT systems? Do you want to be part of a highly competent team and are you willing to continuously develop and improve yourself? Do you have significant expertise and experience with Electronic Archiving and Scanning Solutions? Then you are the IT Engineer we are looking for!
In this role you will be part of a (future) dev/ops team in which your main focus is the Scanning & Archiving environment.
Part of your job is setting up architecture, the continuous integration pipeline and potentially creating a migration strategy. Of course, you develop the solution yourself, together with the rest of your team.
You will also, together with the rest of your team, be responsible for the daily operation of the systems.
Furthermore, you will:
- plan, manage, and coordinate all activities associated with developing and supporting IT applications and systems;
- introduce end-to-end software development processes with robust quality assurance, applying a CI/CD framework where possible;
- work with “business” teams to plan and execute projects;
- improve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed;
- be part of the team and help the individual employees’ performance by sharing knowledge and giving feedback;
- act as a resource for software developers on policies, procedures and technical issues.
We are very much focused on delivering high-quality solutions in a controlled and efficient manner. Therefore we are looking for someone that shares our passion to achieve this.
To us this means you have:
- experience as (lead) developer/maintaining as you will become a “coder-in-chief” of the squad;
- a strong dislike of spaghetti meaning clear, robust, legible and maintainable code;
- experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology and have worked as such;
- experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery;
- a Master’s degree in Computer science or significant proven expertise;
- 3+ years’ experience in software development and maintenance;
- a strong understanding of the software development cycle;
- strong written and verbal communication skills and a very good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- experience in several programming languages (C++, C#, VB etc);
- strong and deep experience with Electronic Archiving solutions including knowledge of the connections within the NN landscape;
- an understanding of database programing, connectivity, network protocols, web-environment.
- a team player;
- innovative and creative
- a mentor for other team members and developers;
- the technical adviser to management to make them understand – from a development perspective – what we are doing and why we are doing it;
- action-and-results oriented;
- well organized;
- willing to keep developing and learning;
- a problem solver.
Application & Contact
Would you like to comment on this job? Then apply directly via the button under this vacancy.
Do you have questions or would you like more information about the function, call Jasper Buschgens, telefoonnummer 0630541989 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the application process? Call Hugo van Zelm van Eldik, Recruiter. on +31 6 222 04484 or email@example.com
Only applications with CV and motivation letter will be taken in to consideration.
An assessment can be part of the application.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated