IT Control specialist
Transforming the controls of NN Investment Partners (NN IP) in line with the rapidly changing technology landscape.
This is your challenge
At NN IP, technology is changing in a rapid pace. NN IP invests heavily in new technology. Changing security threats and regulatory requirements requires you to respond in an agile way.
You will be dealing with many stakeholders (such as scrum teams, asset owners, risk managers, auditors and regulators). As a results driven control specialist, you are able to get change in motion. The role requires you to coach scrum teams in order to accomplish security and privacy by design. By automating (IT) controls, you improve the information security profile of NN IP.
You will lead the transformation of a simplified and effective authorisation model.
Skills education and experience
- Academic education and relevant IT experience;
- Solid experience with Cloud, Agile and DevOps way of working;
- Experience and knowledge of Continuous Delivery;
- Big4 audit experience;
- Preferably experience with working in the Financial Services Industry.
You are / competencies
- Self-starter, setting change in motion;
- Results driven;
- Motivating and coaching (IT) teams;
- Able to work with engineers, auditors and management.
As part of the Security & Control team, you play a key role in the NN IP Technology organisation.
You will work with many different IT / Scrum teams. You will assist our international offices in their regulatory requirements (such as SEC, MAS, KNF, CSSF).
We work Agile, using Scrum and DevOps, and promote an engineering culture.
What we offer
- A professional, dynamic and international work environment;
- Working on challenging and complex projects;
- An independent role;
- 40 hour work week.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via email will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and selection procedure, contact Elise Kapper, Senior Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)70 3781136.
Note: third party applications will not be taken in consideration.