This is your challenge
Change & IT Head Office Functions is looking for an expert IT developer Risk applications. As IT developer you are responsible for developing and maintaining various applications/systems in the Risk environment. Together with the team you provide suitable technical solutions for respective functional requirements, participate in estimating and breakdown of technical tasks and deliver working code on a regular basis.
- General knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns;
- 5+ years of professional Java development experience;
- Strong skills working with SQL databases (Oracle, MsSQL Server);
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN);
- Good knowledge of automated build frameworks (Ant, Maven);
- Experience with Continuous Delivery (e.g. Bamboo);
- Experience with application servers (JBoss, Tomcat);
- Good knowledge of Web Services;
- Experience deploying applications and working in Linux environment;
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash);
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Excellent technical communication skills;
- A quality driven mindset;
- Good understanding of the interrelationship between different application.
- Someone with strong analytical and process capability;
- Effective in your communication with a good balance between empathy and persuasiveness;
- A self-starter when it comes to organizing and mobilizing and delegate to those involved, creative and proactive in your approach and solutions;
- Willing to participate in our ambition to work in DevOps teams in an Agile/Scrum way;
- Eager to invest in your personal development and actively prepare, plan and execute your personal plan;
- Someone for who Risk and Security are a second nature as this is now a basic ingredient of our IT service delivery.
We offer you
- An informal work environment in which collegiality is highly valued;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; Speed, Quality and Craftsmanship are our top priority;
- The ability to work with professional and expert colleagues to do the right thing in the interests of the customer and with an eye for society;
- Modern working conditions with plenty of room for personal choices.
Het gaat hier om een functie in schaal 11 voor 36 uur, inschaling in de functie is op basis van ervaring en de standplaats is Den Haag. Voor medewerkers met een dienstverband voor onbepaalde tijd, geldt dat zij dit dienstverband behouden.
Application & contact
Please apply online via our website to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, please contact manager Leo Houben, phonenumber +31655790441.
Note: third party applications are not taken into consideration