Investment Professional Corporate Loans
Your impact as Investment Professional Corporate Loans at NN Investment Partners
As an investment professional in the Corporate Loans team of Alternative Credit you will be responsible for originating, underwriting and monitoring of private debt financing opportunities. The individual will need to be able to complete high-quality company analysis, including financial modelling, the integration of Environment, Social and Governance factors, and assignment of internal ratings. Familiarity with associated legal documentation is necessary when negotiating new investment opportunities or amending existing documentation. In addition to this, you will be expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with our partners and the senior management of companies under coverage.
The debt instruments come in the form of loans, USPPs, EUPP’s, other private placements and notes. Investment opportunities are sourced through partnerships, banks and arrangers, but can also be sourced directly through borrowers and asset managers. The private and illiquid nature of these instruments together with their bespoke transaction structures (often longer tenor, unlisted and/or externally unrated) means that they generally offer an illiquidity premium to institutional investors. The current portfolio is with focus on senior loans and in large part investment grade, but could also include opportunities to invest outside of this core.
The person needs to be a trusted client-partner (both external & internal to the organization), understanding and delivering accordingly to clients’ needs as well as a proven collaborator. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, hands-on professional willing to take on any tasks to maintain the high-quality portfolio management.
Critical skills of a Investment Professional Corporate Loans
- Develop investment memos for Investment Committee
- Complete reporting on assigned portfolio on ad hoc, monthly and quarterly basis to both internal stakeholders and third party investors
- Support marketing materials with the Alternative Credit platform for the sales teams and investment professionals (white papers, factsheets, DDQs etc)
- On as needed basis, present at client and prospective client meetings
- Liaise internally with Risk, Legal, Operations, Compliance and Audit departments and externally with Agents, Banks, Legal counsel, Service- and data providers on reporting requirements and during transaction closings.
Meet the team
Over the recent years, the Alternative Credit strategies within NN IP have successfully grown its business. In order to continue to service our investments and grow our Corporate Loans portfolio, the company is seeking an Investment Professional that will be part of a dedicated Corporate Loans team. There are currently 50 investments in the Corporate Loans portfolio and growing. The Alternative Credit AUM currently stands at c.a. EUR 44bn divided between the following Alternative Credit strategies:
- Corporate Loans
- Structured Private Loans (ECA, Government related loan, Trade Finance)
- Residential mortgages / ABS
- Project Finance / Infrastructure debt
- Commercial Real Estate (“CRE”) debt
As an experienced professional, you strive for continuous development. We offer extensive development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. We offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre.
- A comprehensive network of national and international professionals.
- Industry specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
NN Investment Partners is part of NN. Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
Whatever your supporting role within the business, you offer your honest opinion and enthusiastic approach to all you do. Your customer-oriented attitude helps to encourage your colleagues. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries.
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organization where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button. Questions about the application process? Please contact Mina Bahaj via +31 (0)6 15066245