Meet your team
The Investments Business Management team is part of the Investments organisation within NN Investment Partners (NN IP). The Investments department consists of 250+ portfolio managers, analysts and traders who invest and manage the monies entrusted by the clients to NN IP. As part of the Investments department, the team is responsible for three main areas being: Change & Support, Management Information & Control and a Diagnostics function. Although each team member has their own focus the strength comes from the close interaction and multi-disciplinary approach. Due to the broad scope of the team, it is involved in many aspects of the investment process, and acts as a linking pin towards (internal and external) stakeholders. In particular to the Management Team Investments towards whom the team provides support and input to manage the broad and diverse organisation.
You will be a trusted partner for Portfolio Managers to support them in the investment processes. Within NN IP one of the core applications for Portfolio Management is the BlackRock Aladdin platform. You will:
- (pro-)actively enhance processes and subsequently inform and train Portfolio Managers;
- safeguard consistency in investment supporting processes;
- act as relationship manager for Investments towards BlackRock;
- Represent the Investments towards IT
- Represent Investments towards PM&D and Client Servicing with regards to certain process and product characteristics
- continuously look for improvements in the business processes and management.
We are looking for a colleague who is challenged by change and with a broad background in investments. When assessing your application we will be specifically looking for:
- Investments product and process (full value chain) knowledge;
- Asset management knowledge : products, process, (fund) platform
- Broad instrument knowledge, including derivatives;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- Innovative mindset;
- Specific Aladdin knowledge is preferred;
- In addition, your personal skills and motivations will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues is reflected in our conditions of employment, which can mostly be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you the unique opportunity to work within a challenging and innovative Investments environment. Next to that, you will have exposure to many layers of the organisation and the opportunity to make a difference so we can succeed in achieving our ambition.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Roel Bal (IP Head of Investment Boutique) on +31624560118. Any questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Femke Zeeman via +31 651509766.
More information about our application process can be found here.