Are you the one who is able to increase the user experience of our company platform ServiceNow. Then we are looking for you! We are looking for an ambitious UX / UI designer!
As a member of the ServiceNow Scrum team, you will be working in an Agile environment on the user experience of the ServiceNow platform. You are e.g. designing the front-end portal and optimizing the process flow in the back-end. You are responsible for:
- The UX / UI aspect of the ServiceNow platform
- Discussing new functionality with Product Owner, Scrum Master, developers, Stakeholders and end users
- Attend refinements meetings to come to agreed requirements
- Design of maintainable and flexible solutions
Meet your team
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners https://nn-careers.com/nl/ing-investment-management/.
- You are following a HBO or University study of UX/UI design, multimedia and/or graphic design
- You are willing to learn and known with the latest UX/UI methods and technics
- You are ambitious and want to make a success of your teaching practice
- You are independent, taking initiative and are able to work in a team
- As a UX / UI designer your personal skills have an overriding importance
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €450 (HBO) or €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-17831409 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.