Do you want to kick start your career with a great Internship at a major player in the Asset Management industry? Are you a Support Officer with a proactive attitude and a hands-on mentality? If you enjoy working in a demanding, fast-paced and international environment then we have just the right position for you!
Your impact as a Support Officer at NN
As an Support Officer at NN Investment Partners you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide support to managers and team members
- Manage NN IP manager’s agenda’s (planning , organizing and monitoring appointments and (external) meetings)
- Organize business trips
- Be the point of contact between managers and employees/clients and manage information flows
- Deal with internal systems (Workday, E-Size, Brainnet, etc.)
- Back-up to other assistants
We also care about you
Just as you as our Support Officer indirectly care for our customers, we also take care of you. With great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment, you will have good reason to find going to work every day a pleasure. For your career development, we facilitate:
- On-the-job training and vocational training
- In-house training and personal skills training.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
NN Investment Partners is an international asset manager with EUR 240 bln Assets under Management and ca. 1050 employees. You will be supporting our UK Office in London, reporting to the Head of the Branch. The UK office consists of around 10 people with representations from investments, sales and compliance, this diverse nature of functions will provide a good variety in the activities to be supported. Additionally, you will join a diverse and dynamic team with people from all over the world.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits.
Critical skills of a Support Officer
- Bachelor/Master education
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- We are looking for someone who will join the team 32/40 hours per week
- You are pro-active, a good team player and you have a hands-on mentality
- Strong customer focus
- You cope well with deadlines and are used to work independently and to set priorities
- Enjoying a fast pace work environment
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, Dutch and English proficiency
- Ability to work across cultures
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organization where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure you can contact Femke Zeeman, Recruitment Team, via email firstname.lastname@example.org