Are you inspired to achieve the best result for our clients? Do you have a passion for financial markets? Are you curious to find out how the world really works?
In our team we provide asset allocation advice towards pension funds and insurance companies. To support our advice we perform balance sheet analysis using several different tools. The use of a central database where all (regularly used) data is stored ensures easy data access as well as data consistency and supports the maintenance of current tools as well as a quick(er) set-up of new analysis and tools. Your responsibility will be the set-up of a database where regularly used data of our tools will be stored. During this project you will gain experience in setting up a database and learn about the different types of analyses that are performed for our clients..
Meet your team
You will be working in a team of 10 strategic advice specialists that provide asset allocation advice to pension funds with DB and DC regulations as well as insurance companies. We are a team of content driven people that closely work together to provide the best advice to our clients.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for Integrated Client Solutions (https://nn-careers.com/nn-investment-partners/)
- Strong drive
In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €450,- (HBO) / €600,- (WO) based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-10816801 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.