Are you inspired to achieve the best result for our clients? Do you have a passion for financial markets? Are you curious to find out how the world really works?
Keeping the purchasing power of pensioners at an adequate level is a key goal of pension funds in the Netherlands. A strong rise in inflation will have a very negative impact on the purchasing power of pensioners and understanding the impact of inflation risk is therefore important. In our advice we make use of scenario analysis. Your responsibility will be to evaluate the current approach to incorporate inflation risk, to come up with a proposal for the best approach to incorporate inflation risk in (stochastic) scenario analysis and to implement the suggested approach in Matlab.
Meet your team
You will be working in a team of 10 strategic advice specialists that provide asset allocation advice to pension funds with DB and DC regulations as well as insurance companies. We are a team of content driven people that closely work together to provide the best advice to our clients.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for Integrated Client Solutions (https://nn-careers.com/nn-investment-partners/)
- Strong drive
In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of € 600,- based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-10816801 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.