- You will be executing process automation, improvements and see the direct results of your activity in weeks;
- You will get to know state of the art RPA software and see how this technique impacts on process improvement;
- You will work in a small and agile team in a combination of onsite and offshore colleagues;
- You will be responsible for gathering the requirements from the business unit and see them turned into a virtual employee and will be testing these virtual employees.
- A Bachelor/Master student in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration;
- Available (preferably) 5 days week, available to start in Oct 2017.
- Be outspoken and a true ambassador of change along with result driven mindset;
- Strong communication skills of English and Dutch;
- Knowledge of End to End Business Scenarios (i.e. Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Financial Plan to Report);
- Be proactive and responsible on your factions for the better results and customers satisfaction.
We are a small and flexible team, which brings innovation initiatives to NN group. We deliver results quickly & agile. Our improvements deliver benefits in weeks instead of months. Allthough focus is on Group Finance department, we service multiple parts of NN Group.
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Internship allowance of €600 (WO) or €450 (HBO) based on an 36-hours workweek.
Application & Requirements
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application process you can contact the NN Internship Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.
Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.