Join us! We are embarking in a robotic process automation (RPA) journey. We design, develop and implement process improvements at NN Group.
- You will be executing process automation, improvements and see the results of your activity in weeks.
- You will get to know state of the art RPA software and see how this technique impact on process improvement.
- You will work in a small and agile team in a combination of onsite and offshore colleagues.
- You will learn how to design & develop a robot and you will develop with us the best ways of doing these small projects.
Meet your team
We are a small and flexible team in NN's Finance Service Centre. We bring new developments into the finance organization and also in other group staff departments where possible. We always aim to deliver results quickly. Our improvements deliver benefits in weeks instead of months.
Do you want to know who you will be working with? Check out the following blog and meet your new mentor Emin!
You are a University student and have Business & IT combination in your education.
- Be outspoken and a true ambassador of change along with result driven mindset.
- Confident in speaking, writing and reading in English.
- Having experience in product/process development and ownership.
- Be proactive and responsible on your actions for the better results and customers satisfaction.
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
Application & Requirements
Students have to be currently enrolled in an University to be eligible for this internship.
Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 46 29 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.