Are you able to create clear overviews and stunning graphs to visualise this message?
Altis is the independent specialist within NNIP on research, selection and monitoring of worldwide (fund)managers. We want to show Altis clients our added value of the portfolio management team success, e.g. regarding fee savings and elevated returns.
You will have great responsibilities by assisting the Portfolio Management team in one or multiple projects. You will gather information at internal and external asset/fund managers, analyse and process data (partly) via our in-house analytical platform, into reports and presentations. You will be intensively guided by one of our senior portfolio managers and work closely with all specialists within our team. You will get acquainted with the best asset/fund managers in the world, as we work closely together with most of them. Your work will make a structural positive impact to Altis and especially to our clients.
Meet your team
The Altis team consists of 17 professionals with a passion for investments. The Altis ‘research & portfolio construction team’ consists of 10 portfolio managers and is divided over two offices in The Hague and Zug, Switzerland. You will be based in The Hague. You will have to be able and willing to travel, as our team is also based in Zug and our business partners are spread over Europe. The international Altis team services European institutional clients, e.g. pension funds, insurance companies, charities, but also investment offices of Private Banks and UHNWIs. Our team works in an informal, enjoyable and flexible setting.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for NNIP / Altis Investment Management: www.altis.ch
- Academic background
- Strong interest in investments and asset management
- Good communicative skills
- Fluent in English
In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of € 600,- based on a 36-hours workweek.
- The opportunity to work with investment professionals and -systems that will create a basis for your future career in the world of investments and asset management.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-10816801 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.