Do you want to help explain investment opportunities to the world?
The new Content & Investment Marketing team at NN Investment Partners is looking for a hands-on intern that can help get our message across. You will be assisting the investment marketers and financial editors in positioning our investment funds, brainstorm about content ideas and other marketing activities.
You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- Assisting our editors in the production of text, video and social
- Work with the investment marketers on creating strategies
- Think about smart ways of (re)using digital content
Meet your team
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Good organizational and social skills
- Interest in the financial sector/asset management
- Writing or content marketing experience is a bonus
In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €450,- (HBO) / €600,-(WO) based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-10816801 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.