We are seeking a student interested for internship with focus on IT Risk and Control. The candidate will work closely with IT Control & Security experts, IT DevOps team as well as IT infrastructure providers.
As an intern in the IT control area you will work closely with Senior IT control experts, service managers, developers and project managers. You will support in enhancing and testing of controls surrounding the IT governance processes and systems. Additionally, support on automation and improving the control execution in the areas SIEM, TSCM, Vulnerability Assessments and Authorisation Management is requested.
Meet your team
NN Re is NN Group’s reinsurer, located in the Netherlands. NN Re has a wide range of reinsurance contracts with different risk profiles. These risks are managed through ceding excess insurance risk to external reinsurers and hedging a major part of our market risks.
The Information Technology DevOps team is responsible for running and enhancing the technology platforms used by NN Re with primary focus on hedging frameworks.
- Education and interest in area of IT Risk / IT Control / ITIL
- Analytical thinking
- Control focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and open minded
- Spoken and written English
Additional useful skills
- Experience with IT controls based on COBIT or similar framework
- General IT knowledge: IT governance, software development (process and tooling), configuration of IT infrastructure.
- Basic financial product knowledge and experience working in financial industry
- Hands-on experience with Power-BI
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in an educational institution to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-17831409 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.