Internship Investment Reporting & Performance
Do you have strong analytical and communication skills? Are you searching for work experience though an exciting internship (Bachelor/Master level)?
Your impact as an Intern at NN
- Conduct research on each portfolio to determine key characteristics such as investment strategy, portfolio management and accounting methodologies. Populate portfolio performance system with this information to facilitate automation of reporting.
- Design and implement data readiness controls to ensure accuracy of figures on a forward looking basis,
- Support the automation of key processes by ensuring the completeness of data necessary for reports.
- Part of the internship is also to assist the performance reporting team in their day-to-day work. This involves making performance reports for the investment strategies and clients of NN Investment Partners.
We offer excellent development opportunities and a pleasant informal working environment:
- This internship is the chance of a lifetime if you would like to have a career in The Investment Reporting & Performance Measurement department services the institutional clients of NN Investment Partners
- You will have great responsibility and learn much from all experts in the field, with the freedom to ask as many questions as you like.
The Investment Reporting & Performance Measurement department services the institutional clients of NN Investment Partners. The department is responsible for the accurate and timely investment reporting to our clients and global distributors. Investment, risk and regulatory reports for the clients are prepared, reviewed and distributed. Also, an important role for the department is to act as liaison for Operations to the Marketing and Sales organisation.
Thanks to your efforts as an intern, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and in consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator.
We offer you an internship full of learning opportunities, where you can work side by side with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues. As an Intern you will work from our modern office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12 and public transport and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café.
Critical skills of an Intern
We are looking for a Bachelor or Master student who is available for a period of 6 months and has
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Preferably Advanced experience with Windows Excel (VBA is a plus)
- Interest in financial markets and investments
- A can-do-mentality
Commit to NN
Are you ready for the first lucky turn in your career? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Bianca Hoogweg from the Internship Office via +31 (0)6 10816801 or e-mail us at email@example.com. You can also send a WhatsApp message: please mention the job ID in your message.