Do you want to be part of the digital revolution HR is going through? Do you have the ambition to raise the bar and push the HR function to the next level? Are you service-minded and do you want to further develop your Excel and analytical skills? And do you want to learn about ‘Workday’, a leading HR system world-wide? Then this internship might be what you are looking for. NN Investment Partners is the Asset Manager of NN/Nationale Nederlanden. We are internationally organized, enabling HR in 15 countries world-wide.
Internship HR Analytics
As intern HR analytics you will be working in the team of HR Advisors and the HR Analyst. This internship will have a strong analytical character but you will also help in general HR activities, like on-boarding, performance management and the compensation review. You will be working on the translation from data to stories, visualized in, for instance, PowerPoint dashboards or more advances analytical tools available within NN. How many vacancies do we have? How many employees have left the company? What is the engagement score per business unit? Etc. Next to this you will help HR business partner in their day-to-day job, working on general HR processes like the CLA (cao) and the employee journey. In time, you will also help to create communication to explain managers about HR activities. This combination will give you great possibilities to learn about HR practices in a multinational.
- Learn about Workday, a leading HR system
- Learn more about data and excel
- Learn to understand data and translate to stories
- Learn more about analytical tools, like Microsoft BI
- Learn how a corporate HR community operates world wide
- Learn about NN best practices in the HR playfield
- Learn to support HR Business Partners with knowledge and support data-driven decisions
Meet your team
This internship will give you the possibility to learn many HR disciplines, since you will be working in a small team, but with many different teams across NNIP and NN. NNIP has a dedicated Talent Management and Performance Management team, an HR business partner team and a HR services team, which you will be a member of. The NNIP HR team has approx. 20 employees in NL and 4 more outside NL. Next to that there is a shared service center, a reward team and many other teams within NN centralized of approx.. 250 employees. An opportunity to improve your skill, learn about HR and increase your network.
- An HR background, tech-savvy and good with systems
- Always looking for improvements
- Strong analytical skills
- A can-do mentality
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €450 (HBO) or €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 9014 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.