Internship HBO/WO Reporting & Performance
Do you have a can-do-spirit, eye for detail, customer focus and a passion for investments? Are you looking for work experience through an exciting internship (Bachelor / Master level)? Read further, as we are looking for an ambitious intern for the Investment Reporting & Performance Measurement department of NN Investment Partners.
As part of your internship you will assist the Investment Reporting Analysts in their day-to-day work. The main objective of the department is to provide our clients and regulators correct, relevant and timely information related to their investment portfolios. This involves having an in-depth understanding of our clients’ needs and regulatory requirements. Interaction with other departments is a must to be able to deliver high quality reporting services to our clients.
Besides the day-to-day work participation in projects or specific assignments can be part of the internship.
We are looking for a Bachelor or Master student who is available for a period of 6 months and has:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Good experience with Windows Excel
- Interest in financial markets and investments
- A can-do-mentality
The Investment Reporting team is part of the Client Information Service department and as a team responsible accurate and timely delivery of reports to highly demanding institutional clients, regulators and fund distributors. We cooperate with various departments within the company to ensure the highest possible level of service. Our goal is to become a sparring partner for our (internal) clients related to the reporting services we provide. We are faced with regulatory and client requirements that are becoming more strict and the continuous improvement of our processes. We are looking for an ambitious intern eager to help us in reaching our goal and facing our challenges.
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Check out the following blog and meet your new colleagues!
We offer you
- Develop an understanding of the asset management industry.
- Gain insight in the organization of a large international asset management company.
- Opportunity to cooperate with different teams and departments within our company
- Working with professional, experienced and driven colleagues.
- Internship allowance (HBO 450€, University 600€)
- 36 hours’ work week
- Traveling Compensation
Application & Requirements
Students have to be currently enrolled in a Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-17831409 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.