Internship Financial Accountant
Are you ready for a challenge in Accounting & Reporting? Can you deal with tight deadlines and peak loads?
Your impact as an Intern at NN
Create a workflow, training package and workshop for a process of Finance
Participate in process improvements and re-design, where appropriate
- Participate in setting a control framework for the process that can be used as guidance for audit, reviews and change testings
- Analyse and interpret financial data to understand and validate each process and project delivery
- Be a member of our project team in delivering a project to completion in an internal setting with Finance and IT
We offer excellent development opportunities and a pleasant informal working environment:
This internship is the chance of a lifetime if you would like to have a career in NNIP Finance.
- You will have great responsibility and learn much from all experts in the field, with the freedom to ask as many questions as you like.
Finance consists out of two teams, Business Partnering & Control (BP&C) and Accounting & Reporting (A&R). A&R is responsible for the financial accounting, controlling and reporting of the Dutch legal entities of NN Investment Partners to internal and external stakeholders. A&R is also responsible for regulatory and statutory reporting of NN Investment Partners entities. You will be part of the A&R team as an Intern Financial Accountant who will participate in our project team. The project team consist of finance and IT professionals, you will contribute to the team by taking ownership of the work you are responsible for and working together with the team to successfully complete a Finance improvement project.
Thanks to your efforts as an intern, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and in consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator.
We offer you an internship full of learning opportunities, where you can work side by side with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues. As an Intern you will work from our modern office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12 and public transport and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café.
Critical skills of an Intern
Bachelor degree (University students) or near completion in Economics, Finance or Business
Available for a period of 5-6 months
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Ideally looking for a career in accounting
- Team player
Commit to NN
Are you ready for the first lucky turn in your career? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Bianca Hoogweg from the Internship Office via +31 (0)6 10816801 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send a WhatsApp message: please mention the job ID in your message.