We are seeking a student interested in developing their career as Software Engineer, Testers or Architect for a period of 4-6 months. The successful candidate will be part of IT DevOps team and working closing with Business People as well as infrastructure providers.
As an intern in DevOps Engineer you will be doing the following works:
- Solving defect by analyzing error log files, debugging, reproducing on dev environment.
- Willing to do manual testing, automating the manual test with unit test and integration test.
- Developing new web user interface and business functionality.
- Learning on .NET, C#, SQL Server and our Hedging Platform.
- Improving the code, refactor code and user interface improvement.
- Supporting user, documentation, deployment.
- Candidate joining will get the opportunities to learn and work on latest technologies like Angular JS, ASP.NET WebAPI, Speflow etc.
- Will have the opportunities to part of financial software and gain significant knowledge on it.
Meet your team
NN Re is NN Group’s reinsurer, located in the Netherlands. NN Re has a wide range of reinsurance contracts with different risk profiles. These risks are managed through ceding excess insurance risk to external reinsurers and hedging a major part of our market risks. The Information Technology DevOps team is responsible for running and enhancing the technology platforms used by NN Re with primary focus on hedging frameworks.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming like C# preferable. (good knowledge of C++ or Java will also do, provided willing to learn C#).
- Knowledge of SQL and any RDMS database.
- Analytical thinking
- Flexible and open minded, willing to learn
- Control Focus
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Spoken and written English
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €450 (HBO) or €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
Application & Requirements
- Students have to be currently enrolled in an educational institution to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-17831409 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.