We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic student with a Data/Computer Science/Informatics/ICT background and business orientation to join and support the Data Governance Team.
You will be responsible for participating in Data Governance processes, monitoring and coordinating Data Events and also facilitate the further implementation of Data Governance tooling (Collibra). You will play an important role in areas that support the Data Governance visions and directions, for example improving Data Governance processes in Collibra. You will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge of the asset management industry, obtain an overview of NN Investment Partners structure and cooperate closely with all business lines.
You will be involved in the following:
- Support of end-to-end Data Governance processes and framework and contribute to their improvement
- Participate in daily monitoring and coordination of Data Events within NN IP
- Participate in Data Governance Metrics Program
- Contribute to further implementation of Data Governance tooling (Collibra)
- Participate in Data Quality activities
- Participate in surveys or other maturity assessment projects
- Other operations or ad hoc requests
Meet your team
Data Governance Core team currently exists of three colleagues and is part of the Data Management department, which is responsible for the setup, validation and distribution of high quality data to all users. The department acts as a liaison for all the parties in the value chain in order to streamline data flows and to provide consistent (timely, correct, complete and accessible) data across NN Investment Partners. Data Governance is a strategic focus area for Senior Management which offers opportunities to reach the next maturity level. We have a highly dynamic environment that consists of an interesting technical landscape.
- In the end-stage of your studies
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Very strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Interest in data analysis, data modeling and process improvement
- Experience with Data Governance tooling / processes is a plus
- Accurate / eye for detail
- Analytical and precise in data analysis
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Self-starting and able to work independently
We offer you
- Internship allowance (HBO €450, University €600)
- 36 hours work week
- Travelling compensation
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Learn from on-the-job coaching
- Structured feedback sessions
- Work with some of the most successful people in the business
- Network across the company through cross-divisional and division specific events and activities
- Working with professional, experienced and driven colleagues
Application & Contact
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-17831409 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.