Do you have strong analytical skills and are you good with figures? Are you looking to gain work experience through an exciting internship (Bachelor / Master level)? If your answer is yes to the above questions then we might have the right internship for you!
The Third Party Accounting department is responsible for the accounting and the net asset value (NAV) calculation processes for the Dutch mutual funds range and institutional clients. Third party accounting is also responsible for (semi) annual reporting for regulatory purposes. You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day bookkeeping and NAV calculations for institutional client portfolio’s
- Gathering, input and checking of trades
- Checking of interest, income, expenses and other daily accruals
- Monitoring of bank account movements and posting of relevant transactions
- Provide assistance for annual reporting
Meet your team
The Third Party Accounting department consists of a Fund & Client Accounting team, Solutions & Pension Accounting team and a Business Change Team. The team consists of 15 employees, onshore and offshore.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit Third Party Accounting.
- Good or advanced Dutch and English is required, both spoken and written
- Accurate and inquisitive
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player and customer orientated
- Pro-active and good social skills
- As an intern Client and Fund Accounting your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €450 (HBO) or €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-17831409 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.