Are you passionate about risk management? Come and join our Enterprise Risk Management team at NN Life!
We are looking for a talent that will support us in our day-to-day risk management business. Your responsibilities include:
- Support the ERM team in identifying strategic risks and assessing the effectiveness of the control measures.
- Contribute to our regular reporting tasks (e.g. Effective Control Framework report, ORSA, Risk Management Paragraph).
- Participate in strategic projects within the CRO domain and in cross-departmental activities.
- Monitor the policy compliance within NN Life.
Meet your team
Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) is a challenging field where all aspects of risk management come together at a strategic level. In cooperation with business, we constantly look for ways to manage the most important risks that threaten our business.
The ERM team is part of the NN Life Risk department. The team has a young, dynamic and non-hierarchical structure that consists of 3 driven risk professionals, with various areas of attention such as technical knowledge, project management expertise and operational risk experience.
- University study in Business Economics, Business Administration or Econometrics, supported with excellent study results.
- Excellent proficiency in English. Proficiency in Dutch is a pre.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office usage (especially Power Point, Word and Excel).
- Strong sense of responsibility and motivated personality.
- Collaborative team player with the flexibility to respond to changing priorities.
We offer you
- We offer you an informal working environment that gives you the opportunity to collaborate with professional colleagues, who are strongly motivated to do well in the interest of our customers and society.
- We care for your development and will assign you a mentor that provides you with the guidance and coaching that you need.
- Internship allowance of €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
- Your work week will can be arranged to fit your university schedule.
- We expect you to be present at least three days per week in our Rotterdam office.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-17831409 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.