We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic student with an Economics / Finance background to join and support the Product Specialists in the Investment Engine of NN Investment Partners (NN IP).
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the daily work of the product specialists within the Investment Engine of NN IP. The key tasks include making weekly and Year-to-date fund flow overviews for different boutiques, converting raw data into useful information for the Monthly Report - Strategy Brief, maintaining corresponding contents on the Intranet. The candidates shall also be prepared for other supportive work such as providing detailed overview based on specific requests, quarterly Top Clients overview for different boutiques.
The candidate will be involved in the following:
- Data gathering, data converting and certain text inputs
- Producing weekly fund reports and updating the Year-to-date overview
- Preparing data information for Monthly Reports – Strategy Briefs
- Managing relevant team contents on the Intranet (i.e. updating the reports)
- Help with updating presentations.
- Other operations or ad-hoc request
Meet your team
The Product Specialists are embedded in 3 separate investment teams: Specialized Equity, Specialized Fixed Income and Automatic Intelligence Investing. Our mission is to animate and support client and business development capabilities of the investment engine and to serve as the primary interface with the engine for the marketing, sales and product development professionals.
The team focuses on linking the Investment teams and Sales through :
- Bridging between the investment boutiques, the clients and the NN IP distribution and client teams
- Serving as first and primary point of contact on specific investment strategies
- Representing NN products with distinction, credibility and integrity ("Portfolio managers proxy")
- Representing the investment boutiques in the product development and approval processes
- End bachelor or Master student
- First experience in a finance position (or internship) preferred
- Strong emphasis on sales, marketing and communication tasks
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (with a focus on MS Excel)
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Accurate, eye for detail
- Analytical, problem solver
- Proactive, eager to learn,
- Team player
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- 6 months internship from February 2019 until end July 2019;
- internship allowance of €450 (HBO) or €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek. We accept interns with classes next to working hours as long as he/she can commit to a regular weekly schedule;
- travelling compensation;
- comprehensive induction/orientation program;
- learn from on-the-job coaching;
- structured feedback sessions;
- work with some of the most successful people in the business;
- network across the company through cross-divisional and division specific events and activities.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship (alternatively, the internship must be starting within 6 months after completion of your study).
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-17831409 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.