We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic student with an Economics / Finance background to join and support the Investment Services Team at NN Investment Partners.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the daily work of the NN Investment Service team. The key tasks including making weekly and Year-to-date fund flow overviews for different boutiques, converting raw data into useful information for the Monthly Report - Strategy Brief, maintaining corresponding contents on the Intranet. The candidates shall also be prepared for other supportive work such as providing detailed overview based on specific requests, quarterly Top Clients overview for different boutiques.
The candidate will be involved in the following:
Meet your team
The Investment Services Team is organized in 3 teams, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset and Equity, with a Senior Client Portfolio Manager as team leader. Our mission is to animate and support client and business development capabilities of the investment engine and to serve as the primary interface with the engine for the marketing, sales and product development professionals.
The team focuses on linking Investment team and Sales through :
- Bridging between the investment boutiques, the clients and the NN IP distribution and client teams
- Serving as first and primary point of contact on specific investment strategies
- Representing NN products with distinction, credibility and integrity ("Portfolio managers proxy")
- Representing the investment boutiques in the product development and approval processes.
We offer you
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship (alternatively, the internship must be starting within 6 months after completion of your study).
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Students with a valid residence permit of another EU country than the Netherlands are also eligible. However, to apply for an internship for more than 3 months a work permit is also required.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 9014 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.