The Reward department is a Centre of Expertise within NN Group HR that advises and develops solutions for the Insurance and Investment Partners business areas on remuneration issues.
The Department is also responsible for promoting and providing expertise on international assignments within NN Group, and helping the NN workforce to find solutions for flexible and cross-border working. Services include, among others:
- Centre of Excellence: Managing the International Assignment Policy and contracts, vendor management, and compliance for tax, social securities and immigration purposes.
- Advisory: Being a strategic partner for businesses in finding appropriate solutions for their internationally mobile workforce. Finding solutions for complex international working situations and help with the development of talent through international work experience.
- Mobility Services: Organising and coordinating assignments (operational & logistical).
This vacancy is the role of International Mobility Specialist / HR Specialist 4
The major focus of this role is to:
- Be a strategic partner for businesses in finding solutions for their international workforce
- Work with stakeholders inside and outside the International Mobility team to ensure an integrated full-service of the assignment process, and provide an excellent assignee experience.
- Ensure compliance with tax, social security and immigration regulations
- The position will work closely with the businesses, local HR and payrolls in the countries.
- The role has a hierarchical report to the Head of the International Mobility Department and Share Plans.
- Be a strategic partner for businesses in finding solutions for their international workforce, linking in to the needs of a changing modern work force.
- Create assignment offers and assignment cost assessments, taking into account all relevant elements of the policy, business needs, taxation and the relevant social security treaties and legislation.
- Working in and as a team to ensure a smooth and flawless process for all stakeholders involved in the process.
- Actively manage the assignment process, be responsive and focus on an excellent customer experience.
- Support and help execute (operational) processes.
- Work closely with the corporate tax department and our external advisors on complicated tax issues, ensuring compliance and a consistent approach towards tax issues
- Help manage the accurate, consistent and timely provision of payroll instructions to the payrolls involved in an international assignment.
- Ensure the correct implementation and execution of the NN Group governance models.
- Ensure taxation policies are up-to-date and understood; help the design of new policies and further professionalize the local reward function.
Your experience and skills
- Academic level (tax law or tax economics specialisation)
- 3+ years in a relevant tax advisory position
- Good understanding of compensation and benefits practice (essential)
- Understanding of European / Global taxation regulations
- Ability to work with supporting as well as senior/managerial positions in the organization (e.g. tax department, (local) payrolls, (local) HR departments, (local) managers and the International Mobility Team)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Basic understanding of International employment law and principles
- You need to speak '' Dutch "
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 10/with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , of +31 6 82 999 606 .