Are you someone who enjoys solving complex puzzles taking several competing factors into account? Do you enjoy work environment with new challenges?
You will work as an internal consultant and be involved in various different projects. Some possible projects could be:
- Developing a view on complex areas within the IFRS 17 regulations. This could include interpreting standards, designing requirements, developing and testing implemented solutions
- Management/Product ownership of parts or entire projects with use of a multi-disciplinary teams
- Advising and implementing common databases, for example to use in setting assumptions or standardizing data for use in modelling activities
- Transforming the end to end reporting processes including using advanced actuarial concepts to and technology to assess materiality & improve speed via automation
- On a regular basis, train and coach other members of the project team and beyond.
Meet your team
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Check out the following vlog and meet your new colleagues!
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Life.
- Strong analytical skills, result oriented, eager to learn and ambitious
- Capable of executing complex (multidisciplinary) projects
- Social with great communication skills in English; able to communicate with senior stakeholders including board members
- A university graduate with a degree in a Technical Science, Econometrics, Computer Science, or, Financial/Actuarial Sciences
For the more senior positions:
- Experience in finance or risk functions at insurers or similar consulting experience
- Capable of driving change
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The ability to work on several different projects in a highly changing environment
- The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Rotterdam.
- A position in job grade 8/9/10/ depending on knowledge and experience.
- A one- year contract.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact Jorren Jacobs: Jorren.Jacobs@nn.nl. Do you have questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk on 070- 513 1336.
More information about our application process can be found here.