Are you the ambitious finance student who is ready for a challenge in the alternative investment universe? Are you searching for an opportunity in a dynamic environment to perform your master research? If the answer is yes to both questions, this might be the perfect internship for you!
As part of the Alternative Investment Reporting team you will gain knowledge on alternative investments and more specially on the valuation of companies in private equity funds.
You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- Assess potential correlation between private versus public company values;
- Assess the valuation of (private) companies in the NN private equity portfolio;
- Develop an efficient solution for NN to assess (private) company valuations;
- Align the solution with internal and external parties from a regulatory perspective; and
- Implement this method in the reporting processes within the team
Meet your team
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit Finance.
You will be a member of the Alternative Investment Reporting team within NN Group Finance. The team consists of a team lead, two analysts and two accountants and is from a finance perspective responsible for the alternative investment portfolios private equity, private debt and infrastructure debt.
In this dynamic environment you have to act as a partner in business by being able to analyze results, clearly communicate views and quickly react on financial/ economic/ political developments.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to express and communicate views, both written and verbally.
- Proactive and capable to independently take charge of your responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills, both writing and verbally,
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of pricing and valuation models related to alternative investments and more specifically to private companies is an advantage.
In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of € 600,- based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact Bianca Hoogweg from the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-10816801 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.