Intern valuation research alternative investments
Are you the ambitious finance student who is ready for a challenge in the alternative investment universe? Are you searching for an opportunity in a dynamic environment to perform your master research? If the answer is yes to both questions, this might be the perfect internship for you!
Your impact as an Intern at NN
As part of the Alternative Investment Reporting team you will gain knowledge on alternative investments and more specially on the valuation of companies in private equity funds.
You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- Assess potential correlation between private versus public company values;
- Assess the valuation of (private) companies in the NN private equity portfolio;
- Develop an efficient solution for NN to assess (private) company valuations;
- Align the solution with internal and external parties from a regulatory perspective; and
- Implement this method in the reporting processes within the team
We offer excellent development opportunities and a pleasant informal working environment:
- This internship is the chance of a lifetime if you would like to have a career in the Alternative Investment Reporting team
- You will have great responsibility and learn much from all experts in the field, with the freedom to ask as many questions as you like.
You will be a member of the Alternative Investment Reporting team within NN Group Finance. The team consists of a team lead, two analysts and two accountants and is from a finance perspective responsible for the alternative investment portfolios private equity, private debt and infrastructure debt.
In this dynamic environment you have to act as a partner in business by being able to analyze results, clearly communicate views and quickly react on financial/ economic/ political developments.
Thanks to your efforts as an intern, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and in consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator.
We offer you an internship full of learning opportunities, where you can work side by side with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues. As an Intern you will work from our modern office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12 and public transport and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café.
Critical skills of an Intern
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to express and communicate views, both written and verbally.
- Proactive and capable to independently take charge of your responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills, both writing and verbally,
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of pricing and valuation models related to alternative investments and more specifically to private companies is an advantage.
In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
Commit to NN
Are you ready for the first lucky turn in your career? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Bianca Hoogweg from the Internship Office via +31 (0)6 10816801 or e-mail us at email@example.com. You can also send a WhatsApp message: please mention the job ID in your message.
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.